Extended Community Quarantine. Lockdown. There's a scarcity of masks. Lack of personal protective equipment. People around the globe were asked to stay indoors. Social distancing. Work from home. No school. Graduation rights are at a halt. There were a lot fewer vehicles on the road - no heavy traffic. Beaches are revising. The sky is bluer. The environment is cooler. Our sky rarely sees movements of commercial planes. Virtual meetings are happening. Concerts at the comfort of the living room. Now, the world has an additional timeline: Pre-Covid19 and Post-Covid 19.
Though things are differently done nowadays, we as humans are still capable of adapting to make things work out with our current predicament. What's the best to do during this pandemic?
(1) prioritize what is essential and important
I found that doing less is more - I evaluated what works best for me and established a schedule.
(2) there are always unfinished business lingering somewhere
Resolving all pending works might be overwhelming, but finishing one task per day can be less of a burden.
(3) I've been looking for payment promos for my clients. If there's an irresistibly good deal, I made sure that information is out.
(4) Polishing write ups on my listing
(5) reconnecting with my client, not to sell, but to genuinely asking how they are
Can you share me what keeps you cool in this time of pandemic? Always remember to feed your mind with good stuff. Stay healthy and wash your hand religiously, unceasingly.