Location: Magdalena Village,
New Buswang, Kalibo, Aklan
Lot Area: 700.00 sqm.
Floor Area: 250.00 sqm.
4-Bedroom with maid's quarter.
- 3 split type air-conditioner Inverter
- 2 living rooms and 1 kitchen
- 4 window type airconditoners
- 2 big modern style sofa sets
- 4 beds
- 1 big inverter 20cft Ref
- 3 flat screen tv
- 10 seaters Dining table
- dirt kitchen with another Gas range
- laundry room with washingmachine and dyer
- masters bedroom with cozy dressing room and cabinet
New Buswang is a barangay of Kalibo, Aklan, Philippines where majority of residential subdivisions in Kalibo are located. Kalibo is the capital town of Aklan but other than the Ati-atihan, it is also known as the gateway of Boracay Island with its Kalibo International Airport.
Another tourist attraction in Kalibo is the Bakhawan Eco-Park. Bakhawan Eco Park in Barangay New Buswang is a showcase of environmental efforts. Formerly just empty mud flats, it was reforested by the Kalibo Save the Mangroves (KASAMA) NGO and has been recognized and awarded, local and international, community based forest management project that the UN’s FAO considered as exemplary, in the whole Asia and the Pacific.
Selling Price: Php6,800,000.00 (slightly negotiable)
Payment Terms: CASH or 50% down payment and balance payable in 3 years.